Thursday, January 29, 2009

Too Funny!

It has been so much fun lately to watch the many changes with Carly. She is now scooting all around on her belly which means she has discovered so much. She is sitting up for the most part but every once in awhile she will fall backwards, so I keep a pillow behind her just in case. She loves to clap and dance and she likes to say "uh-oh" quite often. I have tried to get that on video but of course I never seem to be able to get it at the right moment. Her face just lights up when someone walks into the room. I took some pictures of her big, cheesy smiles with her crinkled up nose.












Here is a quick clip of her clapping.

6 comments:

Greg Silsby said...

I enjoyed coming across your blog this morning. I'm confidant each child God chooses to place in your loving care will be blessed, and a blessing. All four of our grandchildren have been adopted, and our daughter works for a Christian-owned adoption agency, so I was especially interested in your story.

drea said...

Ah...she is so cute. What a beautiful family you have!! What is going on with China? are you still in the waiting for your baby to turn one?
Love you lots, love the pictures. Miss you guys.
xoxox

Nancy said...

She's so cute! I love those teeth!

Susan said...

She is absolutely adorable. I can't wait for Levi to start doing more. It happens so fast and then we want them to be that little baby again.

Tim and Tanya said...

What a cutie pie!!! Wow,the teeth just keep coming fast! I'm checking blogs instead of doing my Algebra homework...much more fun! Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Lorraine

Carly could be the happiest baby I have ever seen. She is just adorable!