Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy!

That sums up our last few weeks. I can not believe June is gone. Here is just a brief re-cap....
  • Gramma from Washington came to visit for a week and we had a lot fun.
  • Carly got her first Build-A-Bear.
  • We saw the movie Up...and loved it!
  • Had ortho appt. for Connor and will be getting round two of braces in the next few weeks.
  • Had a couple dr. appts. for Carter. One appt. downtown at Children's and the other appt. with his pediatrician to discuss his scoliosis...which we'll be seeing an orthopedic soon for that.
  • Carter had a fun full week of Vacation Bible School
  • Got to see my sweet friend, Monica, who I grew up with and who I haven't seen in years (and really wish we had a picture taken together).
  • Swimming at Aunt Tanya's
  • Celebrated a wonderful Father's Day.
  • Erik went to New York and was back with-in 24 hrs...as well as Houston...and is now in Seattle.
  • Attended a wedding
  • Friday Fun Movie
  • Piano lessons, Carter's therapy ....and more!
I can't believe that during this time, I only managed to get one picture. I just couldn't seem to remember my camera.

And a little update on Carly.....she is talking so much. She will say...*all done*, *hi*, *more* (usually only pertaining to food), *Hannah* (her cousin), will tell you what the dogs says, and a lot of jibber jabber which we can't understand. She can sign *more* but prefers to say it since she can get our attention much quicker that way, *please* which she uses a lot....for just about everything she wants, and *drink*. She is walking great now and is all over the house! No more formula or bottles. She does great with sippie cup and is even using a straw. And have I mentioned that this girl can eat! She will eat whatever we are eating. If we go out, I just share with Carly! She has such a great personality and is very social. I am amazed to see the differences between her and my boys when they were at this stage of life. I love seeing her grow and learn each day!

Now we head into July and I'm sure the time will fly.....and I better have my camera handy!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Isn't it crazy that its July already? Carly is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Build-a-Bear? Really? Cute picture, by the way. And between the phase of life that Connor's entering, Carter's already-insatiable appetite, and Carly eating like a horse, those three kids are likely to eat you and Erik out of house and home in the next few years. :-)

Sheri said...

Holy Cow! These little ones grow so fast! It seems like yesterday I saw pics of Carly and she was just a baby! Now look at her...she is an adorable smiling toddler!

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that we didn't get a picture as well ! My camera was in my purse - ugh:) I promise to get down there again soon!