Monday, October 6, 2008

Carly's Dedication

Sunday evening we had Carly dedicated. We as parents made a commitment before the church and to the Lord to teach Carly of His love and grace so that one day she will proclaim Him as her Lord and Savior and choose to follow His ways. The verse given to her, which comes from one of my favorite Psalms, was......"Thou has covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13&14

We had a nice evening with family. We tried to get a picture of all the cousins but it was just too hard. Getting 7 kids to sit together, look at the camera and smile, is not easy. As you will see in the pictures, there is at least one kid missing each time.

2 comments:

Tim and Tanya said...

Carly is so lucky to have such a wonderful family to be a part of! What a cutie pie!! She looked adorable in her new dress!

Susan said...

I know what you mean trying to get 7 kids together for a picture is a huge chore. This is what we go through everytime we try to take a family picture.

I think the pictures turned out great. She is absolutely adorable.