Monday, October 13, 2008

Five Months

Hard to believe another month has passed. Today Carly is five months old. She is doing so well. She loves to grab for everything and put it in her mouth. There is still only the one tooth but I'm sure it won't be much longer til we see the next one come in. She can roll over from her back to her tummy but still has not gone from tummy to back. She smiles all the time and even gets a good chuckle going. We love her so much and is such a blessing.

Once again, I couldn't post just one or two pictures so I made another slideshow using several. Carter helped me take pictures and you will see the one he took turned out to be my favorite. Good job Carter!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Cute pictures. I think the one that Carter took is priceless. She even looks like her big brother. Isn't God great how he takes care of those little details for us and we don't even have to ask him.

drea said...

What a beautiful family. I love the pictures.

I can't help but to tear up when I see these children. What a blessed day this was.

Love you lots,