Saturday, May 2, 2009

Student of the Month

Carter has worked very hard this school year and we are so proud of him. Yesterday he received an award for Student of the Month! This is quite an honor and we are thrilled that he was selected to receive this. His teacher presented him the award and this is what he had to say about Carter....

Carter has shown great strides in his academic abilities this year. He has become very independent and shares many thoughts and ideas unique to most third graders. I admire him for his accomplishments and take great pride in honoring him as my student of the month.

Way to go Carter!

(So I forgot my camera and was not able to get a picture of Carter receiving the award during the assembly.....I am so bummed about that!)

5 comments:

Susan said...

Way to go Carter!!!!!

Nancy said...

Yay Carter! YOU ROCK!

drea said...

I love his big grin, he is so cute. Way to go Carter!!

Nancy said...

Oh, I forgot to give you my most favorite site on my comment on my blog... couponmom.com!

Anonymous said...

We're so proud of him, too! He's such a great kid. It's nice when others notice his unique qualities and appreciate Carter for who he is.